- Perfectly clone the classic Flappy bird game. If time remains, add extra features that the mentees can come up with for example, gravity changing, controlling 2 birds etc,.
- Learning Version control systems such as Git to provide a smooth working experience.
- During phase 1, we’ll provide the resources to get started and assign weekly todos. If the first years have any doubts, they can get those clarified.
- During phase 2, it will be the experimentation period for all the first years. We’ll have a weekly meet to check the progress of the project. First years can anytime ping us for their doubts.
- During phase 3, we’ll discuss the logic part with the first years in the beginning and let them work independently on it. If they are facing any problem, we’ll conduct a meet to help them else we’ll confirm their project status online itself.
- Front End UI
- Game Design
- Extra Features
Brief Overview of Technologies Used
- HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and last major HTML version that is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation. The current specification is known as the HTML Living Standard. It is maintained by a consortium of the major browser vendors (Apple, Google, Mozilla, and Microsoft), the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG).
- Using the metaphor of a sketch, p5.js has a full set of drawing functionality. However, you’re not limited to your drawing canvas. You can think of your whole browser page as your sketch, including HTML5 objects for text, input, video, webcam, and sound.
- Left mouse click to make the bird jump.